"Success is Good Mood everyday."
Tools, Ideas & Inspiration
for a Happy-Successful-Life.
Daily Standard from Charly Goodman
Good Mood optimised.
Definition: Here are "Daily Standards" which symbolise habits which are executed on workdays. This is "the routine of the lion".
Habits are the foundation of happiness & success. Take my habits-list as an inspiration, pick & integrate what you want, have fun:
- Laugh make fun, enjoy life!
- Jungle Frequency (Music, because I WANT TO FEEL HOME)
- at day-time, move all 90min for an exercise (for better blood-flow)
- vision-picture (to know my "WHY")
- jornal mysupersuccess.com
- listen to my mantra (Vision, speech to center myself)
- breathing exercise
- cold water
- little gymnastics (Yoga, sun salutation)
- veggis & verdi lentis for "Good Mood everyday"
- bitter- salvia- green-tea
- protein-shake (-rice or -hemp)
- turmeric-pepper-penio (many times I drink water with about 600mg of tumeric, black pepper, jalapeniopowder for brainpower)
- more supplements
- frequencies (music)
- 04:00 am to 11:00 am is work-time (hardest impactful first)
- Sport (run & walk in nature for 1-2h, to breath, relax & refresh, lets say sharpen the saw)
- hot salt bath with cold-shower or ice-bath (to recharge strongly)
- 13-21min nap
- 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm flow-work with classic music
- 05:00 pm - 07:00 pm reflection time (reorder, refocus, overview the world, preparing milestones)
- clean up workspace
- 2h before bed no phone, no internet, no wifi, no blue-light for a healthy long-lasting life & sleep, very important.
This is Super Success for me:
feeling Self-Worthy being Happy & Successful, long-term!
- Write my valuable thoughts, commands too myself to do certain actions on mysupersuccess.com in Super Success Milestones.
- I track the project & time.
- The report gives me power.
- Timelines give me the long time overview.
This is necessary to truly to know is current activity leading to a happy & successful life? And if the answer is no ... I have to change my gameplan(read more).
- Mountain walk-run
- Neolymp Hammock
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Going on Adventures